CDL Fleet Products
Together we can introduce drivers to a healthier food alternative.
Orientation Lunch Box
- Minimum 13 lunch box order.
- Order quantities to be placed in increments of 13 wraps.
- Orders are delivered Fridays and must be submitted at least one week in advance.
- Flat $10 shipping rate charge per 13 lunch box order.
What's in the Box?
Our handcrafted wraps are made with the highest quality organic ingredients and can be eaten hot or cold. Everything is locally grown, in-season and packed with tasty goodness to optimize your well being and performance.
Almond Butter Cups
Made from scratch with three grams of protein and only 190 calories per cup these all-natural delights, make a great snack or dessert satisfying your craving for sweets.
An all-natural plant-based snack with no preservatives, packed with antioxidants, and a good source of fiber.
Educational Health Booklet
A go to reference for assistance in making choices to live a healthier life both on the road and at home. This booklet will also provide simple exercise options to support you on your journey to health.
CDL Meals Smart Fridge
- All smart fridge logistics are provided by Nutrition Corp if owned by Nutrition Corp and located within a 100-mile radius of the corporate office which is in Anaheim, CA. Smart Fridges located outside of the established 100-mile radius are maintained by a third party.
Here are the details
EASY TO SET UP
Launching a smart fridge is easy. We handle the setup, take care of the maintenance, and manage the deliveries. Effortless.
WHAT FOODS ARE IN YOUR SMART FRIDGE?
We stock only high-quality produce that is sourced responsibly and locally. Meals that your employees will know and love.
We deliver and stock food in your office weekly.
EASY TO RESTOCK
The smart fridge shares employee participation metrics, productivity savings, and even the total number of healthy meals eaten. You can measure the value of using a smart fridge. Satisfactory guaranteed.
Benefits of Smart Fridge
On average a company saves 136 hours per month with employees eating onsite. Providing fresh meals is proven to drive productivity and boost employee well-being. Less time and energy is wasted looking for food options offsite, and more time is spent enjoying healthy meals.